Codes/Ethics/Rules/Issues (Anyone) (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding service fee to overdue bills?

Does anyone know what you can legally tack on in California for bills that are overdue? I've got a really weird situation where the court o…

Started by Irene Abbey

3 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Laurie

Invoices not being paid...

This is my first time in next to 6 years of dealing with a lawyer who will not pay his invoice in full. His excuse is that he lost the case…

Started by Chris

8 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Chris

Warning about U.S. Court Reporting

U.S. Court Reporting is a home-run company in Southern California that I believe is running a fraudulent business. The owner is a non-CSR a…

Started by Carole

49 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Judy

working with a new reporter

I've been scoping for over three years now and obviously been lucky!! How do you handle a reporter that you did work for who now won't answ…

Started by Lisa Zucker

7 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Jennie Ann

Attorney played AUDIO on record during depo

I took an all-day depo where the attorney had a laptop and played audio from his computer of threats that were made by the deponent (who is…

Started by Anabele M. Montgomery

13 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Kelli Combs

Uniform Format Texas

So this is my question. Does anybody have somewhere they could direct me for the absolute way you have to have your depo pages set up? I ha…

Started by Debra Guthrie

8 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Cheryl Sampley Mann

Bad scopist/reporter posts

Hi everyone, I just want to get your feelings on this. I understand the posts to warn others about someone's work (scopists) and/or willing…

Started by Jessie Edwards

15 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Indrani Peyton

Timestamped video?

In California timestamping can only be used at certain times (there was a problem with it being used to pad all transcripts.) One of those…

Started by Tiffany Deusebio

18 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Marla Sharp

unincorporated ageny's liability

What would be the liability on an unicorporated agency if a reporter lost or made some kind of huge mistake with the transcript? Even thoug…

Started by Ariela Pastel

13 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Lisa Migliore Black

California Reporter Requirements

There are a lot of reporters from California here and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the rules are regarding an out-of-state…

Started by Shannon Wise

9 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Kyung

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service