Court Reporters looking for scopists. (Court Reporters + Scopists) (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exceptional Scoping By Erin

If you're looking for top-quality work at reasonable rates, then look no further. My name is Erin Walsh and I am a professional scopist and…

Started by Erin Walsh

0 Jul 25, 2008

SCOPIST SPECIAL - First 30 Pages Free to All New Customers

Hi, from Chicago... Looking forward to working with a wide range of reporters. I am a returning CR student currently at 200; so reading you…

Started by Indrani Peyton

0 Jul 21, 2008

Scoping Special - *First 30 Pages FREE to New Clients*

See attached flyer and preference sheet. My style is meticulous when it comes to punctuation and grammar. I have developed an extensive le…

Started by Indrani Peyton

0 Jul 18, 2008

Eclipse Scopist

Hi, I'm Gwen. Introductory Special offered. I use Eclipse Edit Station, and also have Start/Stop Universal Transcription, and a Sanyo Trans…

Started by Gwen

0 Jul 16, 2008

Eclipse Scopist

I am a court reporter who just moved and I want to scope. I have experience with medical, legal and technical terms. I have been reporting…

Started by Erin Pallard

0 Jul 16, 2008

Case CAT Scopist

Hello, I am a Case CATalyst Scopist out of Missoula, Montana. I'm an experienced Scopist and also a graduate of the Internet Scope School.…

Started by Jessie Edwards

2 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Jessie Edwards

New Scopist

My name is Carol Holtz and I am a scopist using Total Eclipse. Looking to meet and work with court reporters. Newly retired with education,…

Started by Carol Holtz

0 Jun 26, 2008

want to scope full-time

I am a certified official reporter who may be moving to another state and I would love to stay home and scope full-time for a reporter. I'm…

Started by Brooke Howell

0 Jun 10, 2008

StenoCat32 backup scopist needed

I have a main scopist who is awesome, but she works a full-time job and also has children. She takes as much work as she can handle. I have…

Started by Mary Motley O'Brien

3 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Mary Motley O'Brien

AudioScribe/ voice

I am interning as a voice reporter. I would like to know if there is anyone out there who is equiped to scope my transcripts to the room mi…

Started by Batya

5 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Dina Flotte

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service