General Court Reporting (Court Reporters) (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GLOBAL DEPOSITION SERVICES OF NEW YORK

I'm looking to talk to anyone who has worked for Global Deposition out of NY.  A friend of mine and I are both having trouble getting paid…

Started by Marla Sharp

27 May 28, 2013
Reply by Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber)

help with court indexing

Can some help me with the order of rebuttal, surrebuttal, etc?  what comes after surrebuttal --- re-rebuttal and then sur-surreuttal after…

Started by Melissa Hill

0 Apr 12, 2013

Appearance Fees in addition to page rates

I'm a small OC Cal agency that does occasional work in SF and Sacramento.  My client blew a gasket when he received a bill that included th…

Started by Linda Silver Ryan

9 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Estella Sakultanapanich

Collecting from Agencies

I just finished an e-mail exchange with a couple of reporters bemoaning the fact that a certain Los Angeles agency has a longstanding debt…

Started by Lindsay Pinkham

10 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Chris

Judge Actually Said This!

So I've been hesitantly covering court work for my agency when they find themselves up a tree.   I've been covering a trial downtown this p…

Started by Deborah Morin

20 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Janet

Court Work -- Worth it or not??

Just wanted to get some feedback from the freelancers out there on what their feelings are on covering court work.  I took on a 2-week tria…

Started by Deborah Morin

24 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Rodney

Any Reporters Want to Share RB Web Expenses?

Hello fellow CSRs, I'm looking for other reporters who are interested in sharing the cost of RB Web online.  It's approximately $300/mont…

Started by Deborah Morin

0 May 30, 2012

Preference Sheets

How do you all feel about using preference sheets sent to you by a scopist?  I've had several reporters lately that are just looking for so…

Started by Cindy Clark

5 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Cindy Clark

How many court reporting agencies are in the US?

Hi everyone, I'm the co-founder of a two-person internet startup that is creating new software to help you, the people in the court reporti…

Started by Brian Morearty

22 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Deborah M.

Free transcripts

I take issue with attorneys who don't order a transcript, but then they get a free electronic version from another attorney in the case ema…

Started by ROBIN

8 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by ROBIN

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service