Introductions Board (Anyone) (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to Scoping

Hi, I was just, today, told about this website which looks very interesting and helpful. I was told about the site as I began my search fo…

Started by from Debra Maples

4 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by from Debra Maples

New!

I was a reporter for a few years five years ago, and I just totally lost it. I was over worked and it reporting left a bad taste in my mout…

Started by Ebony

24 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Lisa

Hello, Y'all!

Hi guys! I am new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm having lots of fun checking it out, joining groups, etc. I'm Thin…

Started by Ellen Sarem

2 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Ellen Sarem

Hello Everybody, I'm new to this site and learning

Hi, I live and scope in Tomahawk, WI. I have been scoping for about a year and a half and I really love it! This site seems like it will be…

Started by Joan Hurtis

4 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Joan Hurtis

Hi! I'm new

I just completed a scoping training school from Judy Barrett. I am looking for a court reporter that is willing to take a chance on a "newb…

Started by Kim Berg

4 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Judy Barrett

Scopist new to this site

Hello everybody, I'm a postgraduate student who has been scoping for a long time to work his way through schooling. I have 10+ years of ex…

Started by Brian Mattson

4 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Judy Barrett

When is your most productive time?

I find that my most productive times in turning out transcripts is early in the morning and late evening after my daughter has gone to slee…

Started by Kyung

8 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by S. Arielle

Hi : )

Hello, I'm an Eclipse scopist living in Minnesota. I found out about this great career from a friend. I was looking for a career that coul…

Started by Cheri Allan

2 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Cheri Allan

New to site

Hi, I was just introduced to this site. Looks like a great site to share info and get some great ideas. I'm a previous reporter of 11 or so…

Started by Hollie McGillicuddy

2 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by Sabrina

Hi! I'm new.

Hello! I'm new to this forum and look forward to getting to know everyone. I'm a scopist on CaseCATalyst. I've been active on another forum…

Started by Liane Gruett

0 Jun 11, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service