Scopist looking for work. (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scopist looking for 1 or 2 reporters to work with on a permanent basis

Hi, my name is Dianne and I live in Austin, Texas. I attended court reporting school in the 90's, but never finished. I scoped while going…

Started by Dianne

1 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Kelli Combs

Scopist looking for work

I have been scoping for the past 3 years, no bad habits to speak of and best of all I love scoping! Currently I am attending The Court Repo…

Started by Yvette LaRochelle

2 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Yvette LaRochelle

Scopist on Stenocat with 20+ years experience looking for scoping work.

Hi - My name is Lorraine Flood. I am from Vermont. I am a scopist on Stenocat with 20+ years of experience in all areas of legal work. I do…

Started by Lorraine Flood

0 Oct 4, 2008

Are you in need of a scopist????

To My Prospective Employer: My name is Pattie Walker. I was a court reporting student from 1998 to 2001 when the school closed its doors.…

Started by Pattie Walker

2 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Trenna Lacy

Former reporter wants to become scopist. Help!

Hello everyone I am a former court reporter who wants to start scoping from home, but I don't know where to start. Any help from anyone wo…

Started by Carol

3 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Cathy McElderry - Internet Scoping School

CaseCat scopist/proofreader/transcriptionist available.

Hi everyone, I recently joined this group and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sue Mills. I live in Springfield, MO. I am currently…

Started by Sue Mills

0 Sep 1, 2008

Advice welcomed for a new scopist

Hello, I need input from court reporters and scopists, please! I have been studying court reporting from home for a couple of years and wa…

Started by Robin Newberger

4 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Karen A. Jones

Highly Experienced Eclipse Scopist - Former RMR

Hi everyone, I just discovered this wonderful site and want to introduce myself! I'm a former court reporter with 23-plus years of experi…

Started by Sharon Welker

3 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Sharon Welker

scopist in need of work

My name is Simon Goldman. I'm an experienced scopist since 1990. I've freelanced since summer of 2005. Work has been slow in the last year…

Started by Simon Goldman

0 Aug 3, 2008

Eclipse scopist available ...

... for dailies, expedites or regular turnaround. You can email me at reneescopes@hotmail.com for rate information.

Started by Renee

2 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Renee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service