Scopist looking for work. (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scopist on CaseCAT4.8 with AudioSync seeking additional court reporters.

I am a full-time CaseCAT scopist who is a graduate of The School of Court Reporting. I hold a BA degree in Sociology/Psychology as well as…

Started by Teresa

0 Apr 29, 2008

CaseCATalyst scopist available

I have excellent English skills (I'm a card-carrying member of the Grammar/Punctuation Police). I love to research; have a wide experience…

Started by Carol Yannucci

0 Apr 21, 2008

Scopist looking for work

Hi, my name is Jennifer Benci. I am a court reporting student in New York. I moving to California soon to finish school there and take the…

Started by Jennifer Benci

0 Apr 1, 2008

A.A.B. Degree in Information Reporting Technology-Scopist option

I began at Stark State College of Technology in 2004 in the Court Reporting Program. After two and a half years of intense training and pra…

Started by Aarika Cottingham

0 Feb 11, 2008

Former Court Reporter turned scopist (Eclipse and CaseCatalyst)

Hi, I was a court reporter for the State of Tennessee for five years. In 1983 I married, moved to Montana with my new husband and stepchil…

Started by Debbi Watrous

1 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Marla Sharp

Scopist available, DigitalCAT and Eclipse

I'm a former court reporter providing scoping services since April 2005. I primarily use DigitalCAT and added Eclipse last fall. I offer a…

Started by Robin Fritz

0 Feb 7, 2008

Experienced Scopist!!

Hey Y'all!! My name is Debi. I have been in the scoping business going on 30 years!!...I currently use both DigitalCAT and CaseCAT softwar…

Started by Debi Rodgers

0 Jan 24, 2008

Scopist looking to add new reporters.

Hi. I am a scopist/proofreader on Total Eclipse. I have been scoping and proofreading for six years and I am looking to increase my workloa…

Started by Stephanie Hart

0 Jan 22, 2008

Case Catalyst or Digital Cat Scopist available

Hi, I have been scoping for four years and have some room to add on to my client base. I have Case Catalyst and Digital Cat. I'll be happy…

Started by Karen Geddis

0 Jan 16, 2008

Scopist

Hi, My name is Danelle Young. I am a scopist. I have Open Stenocat, Stenocat 32 and DigitalCat. I am available to help out with any scopin…

Started by Danelle Young

0 Jan 12, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service