Michelle Bulkley's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much, Kevin, for that encouragment!  I really appreciate it!  Nice to m…"

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 3, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"No, didn't retire.  Moved back to Texas to be near my family and took a few months o…"

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 2, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Yeah, you're right... I really need to slow down. "

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 2, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"I understand.  It sounds "crazy."  I'm used to that :-)  Best to you too, Kelli."

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 1, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"BTW, I have the gift of healing infertility, so if anyone is having problems with th…"

Michelle Bulkley replied Apr 1, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Thank you very much, Dean, for your response.  I'm going to be completely honest her…"

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Thanks, Kerry.  I'll check into all of that."

Michelle Bulkley replied Mar 31, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Thanks, Amanda. Graeat advice from you all. I really appreciate it :-)"

Michelle Bulkley replied Mar 30, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Hi Amanda. I don't have any personal clients. I've never wanted to get into the prod…"

Michelle Bulkley replied Mar 30, 2013 to What to do when your body is wrecked from the repetitive stress movements of court reporting for 18 years...

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

"Thanks, Kelli! Great advice! Yes, I have the pillow thing to rest my hands on. It's…"

74 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Lisa Berryhill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service