Mike Rowell's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"For any other students out there, I just wanted to play devil's advocate here and sa…"

Mike Rowell replied Aug 6, 2009 to

just now

"Mark K, Mark K, Mark K! If you have a chance to start with his theory, by all means,…"

Mike Rowell replied Aug 6, 2009 to AT-HOME COURT REPORTER ADVICE...

16 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"I've definitely heard this from people who are not participating in online forums. T…"

Mike Rowell replied Aug 4, 2009 to President of New York State Court Reporters Association against direction NCRA board is going in

20 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Judy

"Well put, Mary Ann. I think any association of professionals is made stronger and mo…"

Mike Rowell replied Aug 3, 2009 to President of New York State Court Reporters Association against direction NCRA board is going in

20 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Judy

"I heard a story on NPR about how Schwarzenegger was looking at closing a bunch of st…"

Mike Rowell replied Aug 1, 2009 to Free culture & art

1 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Mike Rowell

"Thanks, Monica! To your point about time spent in school not equating with how good…"

Mike Rowell replied Jul 2, 2009 to 7 YEARS THE "NORM" FOR A STENO WRITER TO FINISH SCHOOL??????

47 Jul 8, 2009

"I've read 4.5 years and 5 years to be the average, and I know the admissions person…"

Mike Rowell replied Jul 2, 2009 to 7 YEARS THE "NORM" FOR A STENO WRITER TO FINISH SCHOOL??????

47 Jul 8, 2009

"I thought the practice tests they provided really helped me. I'd say by percentage o…"

Mike Rowell replied Jun 29, 2009 to Grammar practice tests...

9 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Jennie Ann

"http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/GRAMMAR/quiz_list.htm"

Mike Rowell replied Jun 14, 2009 to (Partial?) RPR results available online..how did I not know this?

7 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Fernandez, RMR

"Congrats!!!! Glad it was useful to somebody! I actually got the full results in the…"

Mike Rowell replied Jun 14, 2009 to (Partial?) RPR results available online..how did I not know this?

7 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Fernandez, RMR

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service