Deby's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Kellie, I completely agree with you.  My fees are in line with videographers'.  I am…"

Deby replied Jan 9, 2013 to Cancellation Fees

8 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Teri Szucs

"This is a great topic.  After further thought, I now use:  video deposition.  No mor…"

Deby replied Jan 4, 2013 to "VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF...": Obsolete terminology?

24 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Philip Georgious

"Reads as though from someone who is trying to establish a trend; someone who devalue…"

Deby replied Jan 4, 2013 to Linked-In Forum - Agency/reporter training reporting students

8 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Deborah M.

"Dear Kelli and Mary Jo, by requesting no "outing," I was referring to others' writin…"

Deby replied Jan 4, 2013 to Incompetent Court Reporters Accepting Work Through CSRNation

130 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"P. P. S. NCRA consulted their legal team on these issues.  Hopefully, this site coul…"

Deby replied Dec 29, 2012 to Incompetent Court Reporters Accepting Work Through CSRNation

130 Aug 30, 2013

"In Connecticut, in New Jersey, and in New York, appearance fees are charged, as well."

Deby replied Dec 29, 2012 to Appearance Fees in addition to page rates

9 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Estella Sakultanapanich

"P. S. NCRA has a few online venues where reporters speak about many issues.  NCRA do…"

Deby replied Dec 28, 2012 to Incompetent Court Reporters Accepting Work Through CSRNation

130 Aug 30, 2013

"I wager that the correct word to be used is, "videographed" deposition, as in:  vide…"

Deby replied Dec 28, 2012 to "VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF...": Obsolete terminology?

24 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Philip Georgious

"Kelli, A couple of points: 1)  I think you should make the COVER DEPOS only availabl…"

Deby replied Dec 28, 2012 to Incompetent Court Reporters Accepting Work Through CSRNation

130 Aug 30, 2013

"Yes, Rhonda, that's exactly what it means, two different things. Since my question a…"

Deby replied Dec 1, 2012 to Confidential v. Attorneys' Eyes Only Transcript

7 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Mary Ann Payonk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service