kathy - iamwrdsmth's Discussions (217)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think you're living "wrong,"  just that this entire system of communication…"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Oct 31, 2018 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Professional Reporting Services,

"did you try posting your question in the Case Catalyst group? "

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Oct 30, 2018 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

"Christine, I think you have hit the nail on the head!!  Perhaps reporters should co…"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied May 3, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

"David, I 100 % agree with you!!!  even in court it seems as though the reporter is…"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied May 1, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

"and the "bs reasoning" offered by the agency is not necessarily the reporter's fau…"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied May 1, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

" I am curious - what makes this a "stealth" microphone? "

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Apr 26, 2017 to Depobook Stealth Microphone and Sound Card

21 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"Anytime!!  Please keep me informed of any updates. and if you know the name of that…"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Apr 25, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

"I found this article when searching for info for a student reporter: http://thejcr.…"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Apr 25, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

"Karla, I am starting to think you are right that we need to get together and work fo…"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Apr 24, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

"Yes, David, I agree with you!!!"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Apr 24, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service