Rebecca Blasco's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! It was a really hard decision, Eclipse or Case, because I had reporters who…"

Rebecca Blasco replied Jun 13, 2008 to An Excellent scopist looking for a reporter

12 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Lisa Vargas

"Hi, Shelley, My rates are $1.00/page for regular turnaround, $1.50 for expedite and…"

Rebecca Blasco replied Jun 12, 2008 to An Excellent scopist looking for a reporter

12 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Lisa Vargas

"Hi, My name is Rebecca and I have a friend named Julie Palitto. She is a court repo…"

Rebecca Blasco replied May 14, 2008 to Depositions in 5 different states - Need Reporters

8 May 14, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Blasco

"That's intelligent . . . People, man; where do they find people like this?"

Rebecca Blasco replied May 7, 2008 to Okay, I'm just dying to know. . .

6 May 7, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Blasco

"These two attorneys decided to rip off their boss. They convinced an office girl to…"

Rebecca Blasco replied May 5, 2008 to Okay, I'm just dying to know. . .

6 May 7, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Blasco

"Wanna bet??"

Rebecca Blasco replied May 5, 2008 to Okay, I'm just dying to know. . .

6 May 7, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Blasco

"I've never heard foo-paus, but I have heard faux pas: A faux pas (pronounced /ˌfoʊˈ…"

Rebecca Blasco replied May 5, 2008 to Has anyone ever heard of the expression the sounds like "foo-paus". I means a lot of extra fluff. Need the spelling. Thanks

5 May 5, 2008
Reply by Cathryn Bauer

"I hope you didn't pay her. As a former court reporter, I feel it was her duty to inf…"

Rebecca Blasco replied May 4, 2008 to I need some advice.

37 May 4, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Blasco

"Try this guy at International Reporters. I think his url is www.internationalreporte…"

Rebecca Blasco replied May 4, 2008 to Job Lead - Legal - Court Reporters/Transcriptionists Required

4 May 4, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Blasco

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service