Audrey Ricks's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Kelli. Someone out here knows the answer to your question about online streaming…"

Audrey Ricks replied Jul 2, 2008 to What is the difference in your rates for realtime versus rough draft?

29 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davila

"Hi, Diane! Yes, it works with all CAT software. It's just the receiving/viewing soft…"

Audrey Ricks replied Jul 2, 2008 to What is the difference in your rates for realtime versus rough draft?

29 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davila

"Hi, Diane. I'm sure Judy will be "out here" momentarily. Bridge is a realtime softw…"

29 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davila

"Hello, Denise! I am in a depo (waiting, of course, for everyone to arrive). I will e…"

Audrey Ricks replied Jun 10, 2008 to New Reporter looking for agency

7 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Audrey Ricks

"Hello, Denise, and welcome to the world of reporting! You are probably already in c…"

Audrey Ricks replied Jun 9, 2008 to New Reporter looking for agency

7 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Audrey Ricks

"Ah, yes! It certainly does help! Whenever someone says "plug in" or "upload/downloa…"

Audrey Ricks replied Apr 25, 2008 to Blackberry Curve and sending files

4 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Audrey Ricks

"Hi, Breck! When you say you are "able to download my Eclipse file to this drive," c…"

Audrey Ricks replied Apr 24, 2008 to Blackberry Curve and sending files

4 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Audrey Ricks

"Hi, Lisa! There are still a few out there that are paying the same RT rate as the r…"

Audrey Ricks replied Apr 24, 2008 to What is the difference in your rates for realtime versus rough draft?

29 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davila

"Ditto, Judy! I'm heading in this very direction. LiveNote is becoming a huge pain la…"

Audrey Ricks replied Apr 24, 2008 to What is the difference in your rates for realtime versus rough draft?

29 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davila

"Hi, Ann. I won't post a bunch of names out here publically, but if you want to cont…"

Audrey Ricks replied Apr 21, 2008 to Good agencies recommendation for Southern CA

3 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Audrey Ricks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service