David Levy's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Karla, I'd love to know the name of this agency you're talking about, but you didn't…"

David Levy replied Apr 26, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Professional Reporting Services,

"I think that somehow, and I don't know how, this industry needs to be returned to th…"

David Levy replied Apr 24, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

"I don't know where you're located, Emily, but it sounds like the way things used to…"

David Levy replied Mar 25, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

"Of course, if it has copy orders and realtime it can also cancel.  But it's likely,…"

David Levy replied Mar 24, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

"Unfortunately .25 per page per copy has apparently been the accepted rate in NY for…"

David Levy replied Mar 23, 2017 to Insulting!

30 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by David Levy

"Unfortunately, Workers Compensation Regulations do not apply to self-employed freela…"

David Levy replied Mar 23, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

"It costs the agency nothing at all when your job cancels after you've been tied up f…"

David Levy replied Mar 23, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

"With no obligation to the reporters, the attorneys and agencies will have no hesitat…"

51 Dec 12, 2018

"Unfortunately, I am living paycheck to paycheck because there just isn't enough dece…"

David Levy replied Apr 10, 2016 to Would you want to take this job?

11 May 4, 2016
Reply by kathy - iamwrdsmth

"Does a test candidate bring a printer?  Will they take an electronic file on a thumb…"

David Levy replied Feb 10, 2015 to Court Test for lower court and Supreme Court test

7 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Oscar Garzon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service