Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"I also don't want to use up all the computer's resources to be videoing while I'm do…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied May 11, 2013 to Attorney uses iPhone to "video" the depo

10 May 11, 2013
Reply by Deborah M.

"My first IME, well, I didn't even know what it was.  I had just moved to FL from MS,…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Apr 30, 2013 to MALE CSR JOB OFFER???

29 May 4, 2013

"Except really, crying because of the subject matter is just as bad, if not worse, be…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Apr 25, 2013 to Reporters crying at depositions - in the conference room

47 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by randall young

"Back with my first system, BaronData, the support contract for my writer and softwar…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Apr 24, 2013 to software support prices

17 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Judy

"In hindsight, you are correct.  Further in hindsight, I wish I had sued him for ever…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Apr 21, 2013 to Reporters crying at depositions - in the conference room

47 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by randall young

"Back many years ago, I was an official in divorce court.  The judge who hired me los…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Apr 21, 2013 to Reporters crying at depositions - in the conference room

47 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by randall young

"yeah, these days, they don't "date" a girl; they "talk to" a girl.  Makes no sense t…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Apr 3, 2013 to Dating - when it's definitely not a relationship

5 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"Very cute, but that one will definitely need a sweater.  Funny how different it look…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Mar 18, 2013 to Great Dresses For Work

116 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"yes, you have to be online for intervals to upload."

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Mar 8, 2013 to Another Great Dropbox Story

5 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"I think the materials the keys are made of won't stand up to the punishment we put t…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Feb 4, 2013 to Update! - Purchasing Used Software/Equip.

5 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service