Jenny Griffin, RMR CRR CCRR CRC's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I tell everyone to slant their machine downward so their fingertips point towards th…"

Jenny Griffin, RMR CRR CCRR CRC replied Sep 17, 2012 to Writing on your writer with machine slanted downward

29 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Deborah M.

"You can only make a voice macro when you have the professional version of Dragon.  I…"

Jenny Griffin, RMR CRR CCRR CRC replied Sep 3, 2012 to Dragon Naturally Speaking

22 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Jenny Griffin, RMR CRR CCRR CRC

"I believe it would work in RT except you'd have to wear a mask-type device so you di…"

Jenny Griffin, RMR CRR CCRR CRC replied Sep 3, 2012 to Dragon Naturally Speaking

22 Sep 3, 2012

"I gave a demo to Jeremy at last year's NCRA convention, showing him exactly how I ed…"

22 Sep 3, 2012

"Mary Jo, I'm glad the basic is working for you.  I've been using the Pro for years n…"

Jenny Griffin, RMR CRR CCRR CRC replied Sep 1, 2012 to Dragon Naturally Speaking

22 Sep 3, 2012

"I scan the transcript by using the Eclipse feature where I click on Production/List…"

Jenny Griffin, RMR CRR CCRR CRC replied Jun 2, 2012 to Editing, what is your practice?

4 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber)

"I will reply more later, but please read this thread.  I have some more advice, but…"

Jenny Griffin, RMR CRR CCRR CRC replied Jun 3, 2011 to Gemini Revolution Grand first (and second) impressions

48 Jun 3, 2011

"I've been practicing!  The directions the site gave worked for me.  I did have a lit…"

Jenny Griffin, RMR CRR CCRR CRC replied Apr 11, 2011 to Upcoming Realtime Coach Free Trial and Contest

10 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

"Once you read Keith's e-Tips, I believe you'll understand. There is a set of macros…"

Jenny Griffin, RMR CRR CCRR CRC replied Nov 11, 2009 to Eclipse auto-briefing feature

11 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Kathrynne Campos-Gil

"Then download this file and follow the directions on page 4. It's so worth it!"

Jenny Griffin, RMR CRR CCRR CRC replied Nov 11, 2009 to Eclipse auto-briefing feature

11 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Kathrynne Campos-Gil

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service