Shannon Wise's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"That's the problem, we don't really "make" the stuff, not like we used to. There was…"

Shannon Wise replied May 24, 2008 to Gas prices - What are you paying in your neck of the woods to survive?

47 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Charlene Friedman

"Why is it such a crime for people to make money? It is not the oil companies' fault…"

Shannon Wise replied May 23, 2008 to Gas prices - What are you paying in your neck of the woods to survive?

47 Jun 4, 2008

"The only thing that is going to stop the rise of these oil prices is becoming indepe…"

Shannon Wise replied May 22, 2008 to Gas prices - What are you paying in your neck of the woods to survive?

47 Jun 4, 2008

"Hey guys. I work out of San Antonio, and I live in the Hill Country. Usually 100 mil…"

Shannon Wise replied May 18, 2008 to Gas prices - What are you paying in your neck of the woods to survive?

47 Jun 4, 2008

"Rhoda, how does that amplifier work? Does it also help your recording, or is it just…"

Shannon Wise replied May 18, 2008 to Ever stopped a deposition and refused to take it down??

20 May 31, 2008
Reply by Patricia Harris Vernon

"I too am going to step up to the plate, finally after 22 years of being just a plain…"

Shannon Wise replied May 18, 2008 to The Challenge has been issued - Come on, Reporters, Part II

12 May 18, 2008
Reply by Shannon Wise

"Marla, I'm wondering how Denise worked out. I know she's a busy girl at times. I don…"

Shannon Wise replied Apr 9, 2008 to What do you expect from a scopist?

114 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Wade Burghoffer

"Oh, my gosh. That sounds like when we started making ASCIIs and the attorneys though…"

Shannon Wise replied Apr 7, 2008 to Do you release a rough draft to the agency to distribute, or do you distribute it yourself?

16 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Marla Sharp

"Thank you. I will give them a call. Thanks to prop 12, it's slow everywhere, I think…"

Shannon Wise replied Apr 4, 2008 to Reporter in San Antonio, Tx area

4 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Patricia Harris Vernon

"You'll love it or hate it, but I prefer love it...I do mine. It's wonderful not bein…"

Shannon Wise replied Mar 24, 2008 to NEW STENO MACHINES

35 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service