Rosalie DeLeonardis's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"The public library has them for free so you don't have to buy the whole packet. That…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Dec 4, 2008 to 1099

23 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Kyung

"First of all, thank you all responding to me, it's really appreciated. I just e-mai…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Oct 10, 2008 to Ranting/looking for other reporter input

5 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Rosalie DeLeonardis

"In my past experience by using proofreaders, everybody punctuates differently, so I…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Oct 9, 2008 to ATTN AGENCY OWNERS: How important is punctuation?

27 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Julie Geraty

"I should have waited for him to copy last night. I know I will probably work with th…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Oct 8, 2008 to Ranting/looking for other reporter input

5 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Rosalie DeLeonardis

"Sorry for all my typos but I think you understood what I was saying. Thank God you g…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Aug 20, 2008 to I cut my finger, and I cut the nerve. Dr. tells me I need surgery.

18 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Brenda

"My sister was out of work for three months. Her finger is still numb but she's been…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Aug 20, 2008 to I cut my finger, and I cut the nerve. Dr. tells me I need surgery.

18 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Brenda

"Sorry to hear about your hand. My sister who owns a barber shop and is a barber just…"

18 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Brenda

"I had a witness send in a correction to the firm (add to his answer), the firm sent…"

Rosalie DeLeonardis replied Mar 7, 2008 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service