Quyen's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (579) Replies Latest Activity

"Just another thought: Does the NCRA certify/test voicewriters? If so, shouldn't this…"

Quyen replied Apr 27, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"I am completely in favor of booting the board. I saw the excerpts of the Constituti…"

Quyen replied Apr 26, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Will do. I'll try to check on it a few times a day. You do the same. :)"

Quyen replied Apr 26, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"That's what I was thinking. Someone would have to keep posting a response so that th…"

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"I agree with Phil. I would put a dash: What the -- was going on?"

Quyen replied Apr 25, 2009 to words left out deliberately

5 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Michelle

"I had a deposition where something similar occurred; the noticing attorney played a…"

Quyen replied Apr 25, 2009 to Attorney played AUDIO on record during depo

13 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Kelli Combs

"I just want to also mention that I have noticed more and more CR firms charging an e…"

Quyen replied May 12, 2008 to California Court Rules in Deposition Fee Case

11 May 12, 2008

"Very well said, Marla. I couldn't agree with everything you've said more. Of course…"

Quyen replied May 12, 2008 to California Court Rules in Deposition Fee Case

11 May 12, 2008

"Practice?! CRs actually do this? I never practiced even while in school except for c…"

Quyen replied Apr 12, 2008 to How often do you working CRs practice??

17 May 27, 2008
Reply by Elizabeth A. Willis-Lewis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service