Hello. I was recently awarded TWO (2) huge contracts with calendars to be filled for depositions, arbitrations and administrative hearings beginning July 1st, 2008. Please contact this office (415) 348-0050 for complete details and application info. Government contracts are always timely and faithful ETF payments. Payments to reporters through ADP. RPRs, realtimers premium.

Views: 403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI. I AM A REPORTER IN STOCKTON, CA. I AM A MERIT WRITER AND DO LIVENOTE/REALTIME. I AM AVAILABLE TO HELP U, IF NEEDED. I HAVE A SMALL DEPOSITION FIRM IN STOCKTON AND NETWORK W/MANY AGENCIES. I HAVE A PLACE TO STAY IN S.F. WHEN I HAVE JOBS IN BAY AREA. I PREFER DEPOSITIONS, OF COURSE, BUT I'VE HAD NUMEROUS STATE HRG CONTRACTS MYSELF SO I'M NOT AFRAID OF CHALLENGING JOBS. I WILL PHONE YOUR OFFICE FOR QUESTIONNAIRE. THANK-YOU.
Hi, Susan. Appreciate your response. Yes, if you'd please go to www.starreporting.com home page, at the bottom click "Forms". Use the ID: starreporting (lower case) and password: forms2008.

There are documents. Please complete the questionnaire after downloading/printing and fax to 415-348-0077 along with the W-9. We also network and will be sure to call you for jobs in your area and when something of a magnitude to appreciate your qualifications in the SF Bay Area.

Thanks, again
Hi, Easteller-

I am an Eclipse scopist. If the reporters on these contracts need assistance keeping up with the workload, or they just need help with overflow from time to time, I would be happy to have the opportunity to work with them.
Please see www.kc-scoping.com for more info about me and my business.

Thanks and best regards.
Hi Easteller,
I don't know how much international work you're doing, but I have been doing mostly overseas depositions for the last ten years. I do realtime and all the services, have done LiveNote streaming etc. Just wanted to let you know that I'm here. Sometimes it helps when you don't have to take one of your regular reporters off calendar or spend a lot of time looking for a reporter in the boondocks: )
Good luck!
Robert Short
Thanks for your note, Robert. We do get numerous calls from time to time for international work and I will keep your name in our database.
Do any of your reporters use StenoCAT? I was a reporter for 22 years. I am now interested
in doing scoping. If you know of anyone, please forward this information. Thank you, Darlene
I will check our database and pass the info on.
Are you from India? My favorite food is Indian food. Thank you for passing
the information on. My email is dyetta@aol.com. I would like to get started
ASAP. My StenoCAT is not current; however, as soon as I locate a reporter,
I will subscribe to the newest version in order to do digital audio files.
Hope to hear from someone soon. Thank you, Darlene
hello, i haven't worked for you yet, been to your office, just haven't connected with the right date yet. if you need me, keep calling me, i'm a merit writer, real time, yada yada.... i think i am in your files but not sure. i freelance the sf bay area.
Hi, Lucy. Yes, I remember you and know you as a top notch reporter. Thanks for contacting me. I have recently been contacted about numerous realtime jobs to be set up on a wide-scale basis, vis-a-vis, different territories in Northern California. When something comes through worth your caliber, we will certainly have you in mind.
thanks! and i don't necessarily have to do realtime.
Good afternoon, Easteller. I saw your listing on CSRNation. My name is Jeanette Vissiere. I cover the counties of El Dorado, Placer, and Sacramento. I have my CSR, RPR, and CLR. I have been reporting for 15 years. I have experience in depositions, court work, and arbitrations. I offer realtime reporting services as well. If you are in need of my services, please feel free to contact me. 530-318-6279. Jeanette Vissiere, CSR 10431

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service