Well, work is winding down so I'm actually having some time to watch TV at night.  Last night I started watching Downton Abbey.  It's a series that is currently on PBS.  I think it's in season 3 on TV.  I am starting from episode 1 and streaming it on Netflix.  OMG, it's really good.  It's a total thumbs up.  How about you?  Have you seen anything you would like to share?

Views: 2697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wendy Williams   Chelsey, Lately.  Both are good for unwinding. 

If you can get BBC's Sherlock Holmes series, it's very good, with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.  I think it's six episodes over the two seasons and more to come.  Everything British is better, in my opinion.  I liked Downtown Abbey also.

Someone gave me a website for other TV channels.  www./channel.ch.  This may not be completely correct, but that's what she wrote.  She watches Korean TV.

Movie - Silver Linings Playbook with Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence.  EXCELLENT!

I agree, Kerry.   Saw it yesterday.  Loved it!   I saw Parental Guidance immediately before it and didn't care for that one. 

Agree!! 

Like you don't get enough of lawyers, but I love the TV show Suits.  It's very well done and funny. 

I've been Netflixing Breaking Bad because I never saw the series.  I'm totally addicted to this show.  I'm waiting for season 5 to show up on Netflix.  Nice to Netflix it because there are no commercials and you can watch one after another after another. 

Also, a videographer suggested watching American Horror Story, which every season it's the same cast of characters but in different story line.  I started watching that through NetFlix too.  Pretty good, but bizarre and sorta scary. 

Dexter has always been a great show to watch.  You can tell I must have a dark side to me because the above three shows are not warm and fuzzy at all; lots of murder and mayhem involved.  LOL!

I'm now addicted to Sons of Anarchy.  If you like murder and mahem, Kelli, you have to check this show out on Netflix.  We've watched almost all five seasons in just over a week. 

Oh, cool.  Thanks, Janet.  I'm always looking for new shows to watch.  I'll check it out since I'm not working till next Wednesday.  I was actually thinking of cleaning out my underwear drawer since I have so much time on my hands.  I'd much rather start a new show. 

What's it about? 

I just started watching the pilot.  I feel a little lost.  The blonde guy is sure some eye candy, though.  Very cute.

That's Jax.  He certainly is.  The show is action packed.  Once you start to watch, you'll want to watch the next one.  I downloaded Season 5 from iTunes since it's not on Netflix yet.

I'll have to get into it.  That happened with Breaking Bad; wasn't into the first two programs but once you give it a chance, you'll be hooked.

My husband has me stuffing envelopes for his fliers for advertising.  He has 1,256 fliers I have to stuff this week since work is slow.  Perfect time to catch up on Sons of Anarchy!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service