Well, work is winding down so I'm actually having some time to watch TV at night.  Last night I started watching Downton Abbey.  It's a series that is currently on PBS.  I think it's in season 3 on TV.  I am starting from episode 1 and streaming it on Netflix.  OMG, it's really good.  It's a total thumbs up.  How about you?  Have you seen anything you would like to share?

Views: 2697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just finished watching the TV show "The Bridge."  Great show.  It is on Fx.  The new season starts on July 9.  It is violent, so not for little kids or you if you don't like violence.

Hi, Janet!

Happy 4th of July.  Can you believe it is July already?

Fargo, the TV series is available on Netflix on disks.  If you want to stream it, you can get it on Amazon.  If you have Amazon Prime, you may be able to stream it for free. 

Happy Fourth, Janiece!   This year is flying by, isn't it?  

I can see how you'd get "lost."   They flip between past and present and then in the last year they flip between present and future.   I liked it, though.  I was a big fan of Jack and Sawyer.  :)

I agree about Jack Sawyer, very handsome guy. :-)  They had a lot of great actors on that show.  I really liked Kate and the Korean couple.  All the actors were good and the story was so interesting.  I thought about that show when that Malaysian plane went missing.

Yes, this year has really been going fast for me.  I can't believe it.

Yes, I have seen Lost.  I was a big fan of that show until the end and then I got "lost" LOL.  I should give it another try.  If I watched it one after the other, I would probably understand what was going on a little better.

If you have Netflix, House of Cards with Kevin Spacey is AMAZING!  I just started binge watching it this weekend.  I can't wait 'til my husband gets home tonight so I can see what happens next.

Chris, I keep telling my husband that in the next episode, Frank is going to draft a bill to enact that all Florida court reporters need to be certified!  Bhahahahahaha!!!

112 Weddings, a documentary on HBO.  Very interesting.

This is a book, not a TV show.  It is called "Grin and Bear It."  I really liked it.

My daughters are watching "Once Upon A Time."  I have seen a few episodes with them and like it enough that I'm going to start at Season 1 and watch all of it.  

Janet, I started watching that when it first came on and I really liked it.  Somehow I stopped watching it but not because it wasn't a good show.

There was a spin-off, something about Wonderland. I was so far behind in the original that I never did anything beyond download them, and I somehow managed to delete them all by mistake.

Oops.

Of late, I've been watching a cop show called "Gang Related," which is about a kid that was taken in by a up-and-coming gangster and given the mission to infiltrate the LAPD.

It took a few years -- including a stint as a special forces/green beret -- but he's working as a cop, on the gang task force.

Lots of familiar faces in this one, including two from "The Shield."

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service