If there are any AristoCAT users, I would love to create a user group so we could exchange ideas and help each other out.  I have been on it for years and still don't use all the features fully...was going to purchase another software, but after looking AristoCAT over more carefully, I found out it will do what most of the others do!

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know there are others on that software.  You should put "AristoCAT" into the search box and see what comes up.  I know some people are talking about the software. Have at it - start a group. The more, the merrier!!

well, thanks for the info, but I can't seem to find the search box.....

If you look to the top of the page, to the right there is a box that is white and it is surrounded in black and it has the little looking glass next to it.  Put the name in there and hit on the looking glass and you can find anything on this website and there is a lot - 190 groups alone.

If you want to find a person, name of agency, software, anything that was ever said on the subject will come up when you write it in that box.  Pretty cool really.

Thanks!  I wasn't looking in the right place!  LOL

Marsha, I'm sorry it's taken me a bit longer than norm to get here and read this.   I was away.   I created an ACAT user's group, but it never seemed to take off.  There are a few users on here, myself included.   If you search for groups, search for AristoCAT.    Keep me updated.   My purpose in creating it was the same as yours.  I am going to send you a friend request.

Tricia

Sorry to be redundant.  I should have read the whole thread.  I see that Kelli, who is great and knows this site inside and out (as she created it) already responded on how to find the group.

Tricia

Thanks, Tricia!  I have been off for a few days and just haven't done anything else with it.  I had considered changing software but just couldn't part with the money since AristoCAT does so many things the others do....I just didn't know it!  I will be back in the office next week and will see what we can do.

Talk to you next week, Marsha!   My number is on the Aristocat website.

Tricia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service