Have a question about formatting, place it here.

Views: 249

Replies to This Discussion

Roberta,
This is actually the only macro I know so far, lol. In the realtime editing kit that you can download from the Eclipse website, there's a macro for this. It's split split and it opens up a new file and names it with an underscore and the current time so that it still uses the same audio file and dictionary but is a separate file.. and it's pretty quick.
why would someone make an entire transcript uppercase?
matt hanneman
A lot of court transcripts are prepared this way, presumably to get the transcript out faster since you don't have to spend time initial capping words when called for. It is also called "manifold printing." Really hard to read. I just want to scream when I see it done in depo transcripts.
Hello,

Would someone mind telling me how I can define a stroke in Eclipse to act as though I have pressed the enter key on my keyboard? I want to be able to go down lines in the transcript without having to manually press the enter key.

Thanks!
Joshua, I'm confused. Are you scoping? Are you using hyperkeys? I need more info from you.
I figured it out, thanks! I just assigned a macro that would press the enter key. Thanks!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service