If you have a question about an agency, post the agency name here along with your e-mail address, and someone who's familiar with the agency will e-mail you back. Please do not post any negative comments.

Views: 10657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Never experienced that, except if it's NY Supreme Court where the opposing counsel is entitled to a free copy. But where there are more than two attorneys and the other attorneys want copies, you are entitled to it.
if you have any questions about agencies please keep it here.
thank you.
Anyone worked for Cerda & Morgan Court Reporters in Huntington Beach, CA? E-mail me at love2steno@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Anyone worked for Esquire? Email me at marlavous@hotmail.com.

Marla
Verify page rate up front and copy orders and any other discounts or restrictions. I believe Esquire was one of the agencies heavily involved in contracting way back when. I can't be sure, though. But I would get all numbers verified first. I have not worked for them. Be cautious until you hear otherwise. They are very large, I believe, as they have bought up smaller agencies, so I remember. I have not heard specifically about any issues with pay.
Are you kidding? Who hasn't heard of Esquire? I have never worked with them. You should get quite a few responses that, I imagine, will help you decide whether to associate yourself with Esquire or not.
I asked if anyone had worked with Esquire, not if they'd heard of them.

Why are you proud of never having worked for them?
Let's just say we don't have the same business plan.
Understatement of the year, by the way, Amanda. :-)
Yeah, no doubt. Took great discipline to crank that one out (lol).
Interesting to read the responses re Esquire. I used to get a lot of good work from them, had tailed off even before the merger. But I, along with a lot of other reporters, was asked to come in for an evening meeting at which we met the merged staffs here in San Francisco and got a tutorial on the new worksheet. I went home thinking that I would be getting a lot of new work from them. Results = zip. Not a single call from them. I e-mailed them a couple of times. Got no response. I do know other reporters who are working for them steadily.
Does anyone know anything about Kelli Norden & Associates in Los Angeles? Any info on this agency would be great.
tcbarker@gmail.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service