Hello, Everyone...
I am back. The surgery went well. I was off from work for 6 weeks. Just got back to work last week. I am happy with the results. The doctor was amazed at how far up the feeling to me finger is. He says it will be at least another two months before it stops hurting completely, and before I can straighten my finger. He says, I should get my feeling back completely between 6 mos. to a year. I started practicing on the machine last week. Believe it or not, I did not loose too much of my speed. It is still tight, and is hard, because when I am writting, I kinda feel the strech. But, I am good, and I know I will be back to school within 2 weeks, and I will do this. I want to thank all of you for your encouragement, and your good advice. It was a scary feeling for me thinking that I would not be able to do this, because my family and friends know how hard I have worked, traveled an hour back and fourth each way to do my court reporting studies. I want to do this, I am going to do this. Again, thank you all for your kind words.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to hear you're on your way to recovery. Keep up posted. We're all rooting for you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service