June 5, 2 times at the gym, one hour each; 2 30-minute bike rides and 2 30-minute treadmill sessions. I'm up to over a mile on the treadmill. Earned 12 activity points for the day. Have not been to the gym since last Saturday b/c of work but should be back to regular workouts again now for a while, I hope!!!!
Janiece

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

July 7, 2008, Went to gym: 30 min on treadmill; 30 min on bike and finally started using the weight machines. I did four upper body machines and two for my legs. I don't know why I kept putting it off. I felt really good after I did it. My goal is to continue w/ my cardio program and to do my weight lifting every other day and not to go more than two days w/o weight lifting.
Wed July 8, 30 min bike; 30 min treadmill, earned 7 activity points.
Janiece
Sunday, July 12, 2009, Treadmill 30 min; Bike 30 min. I earned 7 activity points.
Janiece
Monday, July 13, 2009, 30 min bike; 30 min treadmill. It felt really good. I'm actually looking forward to my workouts some of the time.
Janiece
Sat. July 18, 20 min on bike; 30 min on treadmill. i ran out of time. I had an appt @ 5:30 so had to cut things a little short but still got in a good workout.
Janiece
8/1 30 min bike; 30 min treadmill; one hour lifting wts upper and lower body.
I'm getting into the wt. lifting. The only thing that makes it a little hard to get done is the time it takes.
Janiece
8/3 Tuesday 30-min treadmill; 30-min bike; lower body weight lifting.
Thursday 8/13/09 no time for workout b/c of work. Did well on food, filled out tracker, read section of 100 Days to weight loss. I can really feel in my upper body the results from my weight lifting workout yesterday. Hopefully that means I am building muscle.
JYY
August 14, 2009 Friday: Treadmill 30 min; Bike 30 min. Increased my sprints on the treadmill. Also did lower body weights.
September 1, 2009, Tuesday, 30 min exercise bike; 40 minutes treadmill.
I'm getting ready for a trip. I want to do really well and get rid of as much weight as possibly by October 7 2009.
My goal is to get rid of 8 pounds by October 7, 2009. I have five weeks.
Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2009 30 min on bike; 40 min on treadmill
Thursday, September 3, 2009: Went to gym. Bike 30 min; Treadmill 40 min.
Felt super!!!
Janiece

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service