Kelli,

I really, really love snowmen. But I'm having difficulty finding and reading the menus because they're covered by the snowmen.

Can you help?????

Bubbie Karen

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for sending this since I wasn't sure where to comment on that background. I agree that the links are impossible to read.

Thank you.

Brenda
I can see the menus, but, dag nab it, I can't see the snowmen. I love me a snowman. The only thing I can see on our forum is the snowmen's nicely rounded hips on the edges of my monitor. HAPPY SUNDAY to all!:-)

Jennie,

I don't know how to send you a snapshot of my screen, but Frosty takes up the borders on top and sides of the page. He is adorable and full-bottomed. Obviously, he doesn't own a dog! LOL!

Bubbie Karen
Hello, Karen

I fixed the header yesterday. The snowmen are only on the side of the page. I went on your page and they are only on the side and not at the top. If you hit on "settings" and then "my page" and then hit "apearance" and then you can design your page any way you like and the cute little snowmen will disappear. They will only be on the front page of this site.

I thought they were cute. The site was looking a bit drab. Trying to get in the mood for the holidays. I thought snowmen are a great way to start. If you have any questions, just email me a message.
Oh, I can see the snowmen now, Karen and Kelli. I am on my laptop, but I can see them on my laptop.

I wonder if it is the settings I have on my desktop computer that doesn't allow me to see them.

You're right, Kelli. They are so cute! Snowmen are happy. It does put a smile on my face!
Kelli,

Thank you for fixing it. I love the snowmen!!!!!!!!!

Bubbie Karen
It is much better now!
Thanks, Kelli, for all you do.
Cindy L.A.
I can actaully see things much, much clearer now on this forum The different sections are easier to read, rather than having them all blend together. Good job, Kelli. I like it. I like it a lot!

That's the way -- uh-huh, uh-huh -- I like it -- uh-huh, uh-huh. LOL

What can I say, I grew up in the disco era. Here's me and mine dancing to disco: Disco Dancing With My Sweetie
That is way too funny. I just love that. I also watched yesterday your Holloween JibJab. You are a kick!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service