Okay, I have a few days to list:
10/17
Moderate day: Overhead Squats, Good Mornings, Rows, Supermans, Tricep Curls, Mummy (Where you're on the floor on your back and have to use your core to lift yourself up like a mummy. Very exhausting!)
10/18
High day: Jump rope, half spinal rocks, wide mountain climbers, shinbox twists
10/19
Joint Mobility exercises
10/20
Low day: Yoga with Jeff (my trainer)
10/21
Moderate day: Squats, Good Mornings, Rows (standing on one leg and switching after each row), Supermans, Tricep Curls, Mummy
10/22
High day: Jump rope, half spinal rocks, wide mountain climbers, bicycle crunches
10/23
Joint Mobility day

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

This post includes yesterday's workout, too. I was in a hurry and decided it was better to do the whole workout instead of cutting it short to blog...
11/02
Moderate day: Joint Mobility, Squats, Good Mornings, Rows (while doing 4-corner balance drill), Tricep Curls, Mummy
Total about 1 hour 10 minutes

11/03
10/18
High day: 15-minute Joint Mobility Primer, Jump rope, half spinal rocks, wide mountain climbers, BOIK crunches
Total about 40 Minutes
11/04
Joint Mobility exercises 8:15 - 8:50.
11/05
10:10 - 11:00
Low day: Joint Mobility and 2 rounds of Yoga with Jeff (my trainer)

7:30 - 8:00
"Total Yoga" video with Amy J.
You're making me blush...
11/06
Moderate day (with Jeff): Squats, Good Mornings (with kettle bell and bar but not at the same time), Rows (standing on one leg and switching after each row while trainer was moving band around to work on balance), Supermans, Tricep Curls, Mummy statue of liberty crunches

11/07
High day: Joint warm-up, Jump rope, half spinal rocks, wide mountain climbers, bicycle crunches, one round of yoga.
6:45 am - 7:35
11/08
1 - 2 pm Recreational bike ride around shoreline with a friend and her friend's six-year-old. Definitely have to do it again...
8:40 pm Joint Mobility Exercises while making brown rice for the week.
11/09
Joint Mobility warm-up and 2 rounds of yoga (total about 35 minutes).
Today marks the end of my first 4x7 cycle (rotating the same four intensity levels around throughout the week for 28 days).
Jeff says to take four days off (I'm assuming I can still do my joint mobility). I almost don't know what to do. I got myself into a great routine and all of a sudden it's gone :'(
I'll be meeting with him again probably later in the week to discuss the next step, whatever that is.
Keep up the good work, everyone!!!
11/10
20-minute walk around West Valley (a few small hills but not many).
11/11
Joint Mobility throughout the day while walking around San Francisco.

11/12
8:15 - 9:15
Joint Mobility warmup, walked first dog, then the second.
Yoga Day with Amy J! Only about twenty minutes though because we were planning tomorrow's trip to Walmart to go shopping for jeans. TGIF!
11/13
Friday the 13th! Joint mobility and 15-20 minute jog around my neighborhood before dinner.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service