Okay, I have a few days to list:
10/17
Moderate day: Overhead Squats, Good Mornings, Rows, Supermans, Tricep Curls, Mummy (Where you're on the floor on your back and have to use your core to lift yourself up like a mummy. Very exhausting!)
10/18
High day: Jump rope, half spinal rocks, wide mountain climbers, shinbox twists
10/19
Joint Mobility exercises
10/20
Low day: Yoga with Jeff (my trainer)
10/21
Moderate day: Squats, Good Mornings, Rows (standing on one leg and switching after each row), Supermans, Tricep Curls, Mummy
10/22
High day: Jump rope, half spinal rocks, wide mountain climbers, bicycle crunches
10/23
Joint Mobility day

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

12/10
1. Joint Prep

2. Practice: spinal rock down w/training wheels, shoulder stand, shoulder stand + spinal rock down, full spinal rock (spinal rock down w/training wheels + shoulder stand + spinal rock down
Knee circles toes down
foot/ankle circles
overhead squat practice (3 rounds of 60 sec. 30 sec. rest between rounds)

3. Cool down Movements (60 sec. each)
extended mountain pose
locust
cobra
camel pose w/ prop
12/11
Session with trainer focusing on spinal rock movements, squatting, and yoga (1 hour).
Things are coming along pretty well now. Doing so well on my squats that I was his "Squat Model"... I thought he was kidding about the model part until he went into his house and grabbed a camera. No pressure...
My elbows are also getting a lot straighter which is helping with my tendinitis. Yes!!! Doing the arm exercises is actually helping!
Hope you all have a happy, healthy weekend!
12/12
Burned 74 calories dancing, then another 104 on a 30- to 35-minute walk before my normal Sat. workout:
CST GX Mobility Primer
CST GX Yoga Flow **forgot seal arms and tricep pulldowns;(
12/13
Recreational Day:
Walking with Mom about 40 minutes and about 1.5 miles)
Joint Mobility (25 min.)
12/14
Session with trainer focusing. Started out talking about what he got out of his meditation seminar and how I can apply it to myself and also some nutrition tidbits. Workout consisted of squats with club bell (different positions to see what's most comfortable), spinal rock (focus today was on breathing in order to stay rounded in order to get a full rock), camel pose. I don't know how long the actual workout was because we chatted for a bit after but I think it was around an hour.
12/15
1. Joint Prep

2. Practice: spinal rock down w/training wheels, shoulder stand, shoulder stand + spinal rock down, full spinal rock (spinal rock down w/training wheels + shoulder stand + spinal rock down

Knee circles toes down
foot/ankle circles

extended mountain pose
locust
cobra
camel pose w/ prop (metal folding chair)

Was supposed to go walking with a friend but she had too much to do since she just moved.
12/16
Yoga Day!
CST GX Mobility Primer
CST GX Yoga Flow
Seal arms and tricep pulldowns

I can finally see enough of the floor in my room to do my yoga in there. Good times! More challenging, too. I don't have the carpet to grab onto when doing some of the poses!
12/17
1. Joint Prep

Knee circles toes down
foot/ankle circles

Went to Amy's for a walk with one of my dogs and her two dogs, followed by the dogs playing (I had to hold mine to make sure he didn't eat the little puppy so that sort of counts...)

Went home for yoga:
extended mountain pose
locust
cobra
camel pose w/ prop (metal folding chair)
12/18
Joint mobility on my own.
Workout with trainer:
Box squats, push-ups on ball propped against wall, rows with broom handle and band, *side crunches??*
sitting meditation
Trina,
I needed that today, thanks! I woke up late this morning and only had time for my joint mobility before doing an all-day Saxophone Christmas event. Just getting back from dinner now. I'm stuffed and tired, but still need to do my yoga. Don't want to, but it needs to be done... Sometimes I really want to keep on track and other times it's more I know that I need to even if the want to isn't there. I just know that if I let myself slip it's all over so I won't let it happen. It's just like getting out of court reporting school. Some days I don't want to go but know if I don't it will delay the progress I'm making.
12/19
CST GX Mobility Primer in the morning
CST GX Yoga Flow, seal arms, tricep pull downs (not really pull downs because I couldn't find my band but I did tricep exercises with 3-pound hand weights) at night.
12/20
Recreational workout!
Twenty-minute walk with parents and dogs, 15-20 minute bike ride (didn't check what time I left), Joint Mobility.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service