Hi,

I was just, today, told about this website which looks very interesting and helpful. I was told about the site as I began my search for a scoping assignment. And, since I'm new to these discussion forums, I'm trying to figure out how it all works. Looks like "scopist looking for a position" forum has been closed and that I should post under the "classifieds". Is that correct?

Any guidance and/or welcomes would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Debra

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Debra!

I am a court reporting student and scoping student, on leave from both at the moment...

I would suggest you take a look at the scoping groups...there are scopists there who can be a support for you as you start your business...once you connect with them you should be able to find answers to all your questions...

And check out the forums, as well...

Welcome to CSRNation!
Hey, Nina - Thanks for the welcome and feedback.

Which groups, in particular, are you referring to? I don't see a "scopist" group here on csrnation or am I overlooking it? Also, I've joined depoman. I know there is a scopist.com but I haven't gone there yet. Is that a site you are familiar with?

Thanks for any feedback.

Debra
Thanks, Kara, for the info. I will definitely check into the yahoo group too.

I did find the scopist/proofreader one on csrnation and joined it.

I've been trying to get acclimated to csrnation and some other sites for the last couple of days but feel like I'm goofing off - which I'm not. It's funny how social networking is affecting our lives today, huh? I've not really used "boards" in the past or any online communication other than e-mail and see that it definitely takes time too! But, I'm enjoying it a lot. Staying at home working you need an outlet and I can see how this forum helps with that as well.

Thanks so much for the encouragement; it's appreciated!

Debra

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service