I apologize for starting a new thread, but I don't see the Reply button!

You can become licensed in Alabama through your RPR certification. The application for licensure can be found at www.abcr.alabama.gov

The Alabama Court Reporters Association website is www.alcra.org. We would love for you to join!

Greta Duckett

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried to reply too. I think the thread may have a setting that prevents anyone from posting, most likely by accident was turned on. I replied to her My Page with my response.

Actually, my response, the link to the Alabama Court Reporters Association, was the exact same as yours. Great minds think alike! :-)
The association website doesn't have the rules & regs/standards, but it does have a link to the Alabama Board of Court Reporting.

By the way, if you email the association from the website, you're emailing me.

The reciprocity that ABCR has is only the RPR. They attempted to establish reciprocity with other states, but it appears as if no one does that. So we're left with RPR or Alabama testing. The Alabama Court Reporters Association will begin administering the Certified Court Reporter test in February of 2010.
Laura,
I have not been given any further information other than the date. When I am furnished with that, it will go up on the website immediately.
Well, since I just passed my RPR....I just might do that!! :)
Congratulations. You must be on Cloud Nine. Well done, S. Arielle!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service