Hi, guys. I was looking into Realtime Coach because I thought I remembered about being able to pay monthly instead of the yearly subscription but now I just see the yearly subscription. I also remember something about a free trial, but I can't find that either. Does anyone know if they still offer this? Also, has anyone used Realtime Coach starting out at the lowest speeds, the 40 wpm? Thanks in advance!

Amy

Views: 1588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amy, I don't know about realtime coach but my school offers a program similar to that it's the Performance Evalutator. I use it all the time to practice and I've improved in my accuracy. If you're a student, find out from the school that you're in. Thanks, Christine Grucci
You may have been thinking of MagnumSteno as a free week trial. Realtime Coach apparently needs a credit card payment (smiley face). My financial status does not afford me a credit card payment. I have been using Speedbuilders.com, though; and I am happy with it. You get three takes e-mailed to you on Saturday. You can do it for like $12.00 for four weeks of dictation. For your needs, there's not a lot of variety, but it's a cheap cost.
Realtime Coach had a two-free-weeks deal for NCRA members at some point, if I'm not mistaken. I used it and decided it wasn't for me.
NCRA always offers the free trial for Realtime Coach ---- awesome!!
Below is a copy/paste from an email I received from NCRA today. I subscribed for a while, liked it for a while, then stopped. The "actors" get really irritating after a while, but maybe they've gotten better. I've only used it for the higher speeds, so can't comment on low speeds. But hey, it's free next month, so give it a try. I'll probably try it again next month when it's free.

Diana

IT'S BACK! Realtime Coach™ Nationwide FREE Trial & Giveaway: Jan 15 – Feb 15, 2010

Realtime Coach™ is the best, most powerful way to improve your writing and reap the rewards.

WIN one full year of Realtime Coach™ by logging the most hours during the contest!
FREE one-month trial for everyone!
Everybody wins! Practice 30 hours during the contest, and get another 30 days FREE!
Earn up to 1.0 CEU while you practice!
Buy now, and get up to 75% OFF* with Coupon Code: WIN-RTC
Be ready! Log in today at http://ncra.learnrealtime.com to get started.
*75% Discount applies to add-on purchases (see Web site for details)
Thanks!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service