Hello Wine Lovers!

I have a friend who owns a winery in Santa Rosa, so I planned a seminar in the area so we can get a private tour.  It's January 14-15.  Eclipse and Case CATalyst breakouts, technology and food!

Just wanted to invite you all. We'll have plenty of time to explore the area... classes get out at 2:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Got a great rate at the gorgeous Vintner's Inn. Hope you'll join us!

Julie Samford
800-320-6223 

http://www.realtimeready.com/California-Wine-Country.html

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun.  If I can ever start getting steady work, I would feel like I could afford to come to this.  I was down in that area last spring and really liked Moshin Winery in Healdsburg.  Another winery I really like down there is Peju, but I think that's more over in the Napa area.  Just love Love LOVE that whole area.  What a great place to have a seminar!
There are so many great wineries to visit, I don't know that we'll have time for the actual seminar.  :) I hope you can make it.  I just love that area, too.  We'll save you a seat!
Oh, I would love to go.  I would especially love to meet you, Julie, in person.  That would be wonderful.  Keep us posted that it will stay on.  Also, if you know of a good hotel to stay at, that would be great.  I don't want to drive home to San Mateo every day.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service