I am looking for an experienced proofreader to help take the stress off of getting work out. Anyone looking for work please advise. Thanks.

Views: 254

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to help you out! Please email me at debbieabovee@gmail.com to discuss!

Hi, Lisa!  I am available.  Email me at twwatson09@gmail.com and I will answer any questions.

Tina

Hi, Lisa, 

About how many pages per week would you need proofed? I am interested in helping you out! I have 12 years of professional proofreading experience.

Here is my website with rates/turnarounds: sheproofreads.com

Email: jennifer@sheproofreads.com

Phone: 502.403.8683

Hope to hear from you!

Lisa, I'm an experienced proofer. Please email me at amandamillerproofreading@gmail.com or visit my website at amandamillerproofreading.com for my rates and turnaround info.

Hi Lisa,

I would be very happy to help, and would love the extra work! My email is ntrapproofreading@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you! 

Hi!

I am a proofreader with availability to help. I am attaching my rate sheet and here is the link to my website for further information: www.cassidycomposition.com/howitworks. My email address is candice@cassidycomposition.com if you'd like to chat more about my services.

My inbox is always open.

Rate%20Sheet_Cassidy%20Composition.pdf

Cheers, Candice

Hi Lisa, 

I’m interested. Here’s my website: www.themisproofreading.com. Email: marie@themisproofreading.com. 

Thanks!

Marie

Hi, Lisa! I'll throw my info into the mix as well. :)

www.marindaproofreads.com

marinda@marindaproofreads.com

Just in case you may need my proofreading skills now or in the future, contact me at:

lonabigelow@gmail.com

If you are still looking, I am available.  My email is ruthdean@fortheloveofwordsllc.com.  My website is http://www.fortheloveofwordsllc.com.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service