Welcome to CSR Nation
After talking to the prez at CCR and my teacher and financial aid person, here's the plan from now till June:
1. I don't enroll at CCR next semester.
2. I work, work, work, work, (and did I mention work?) on my theory until then.
3. I will have an instructor from CCR helping me.
4. I can get a 6-month grace period on my loans (need to speak to my lender about this)
5. If necessary, I can get a forebearance on the loans for a year.
6. Re-enroll in June at a higher speed. :-)
Sounds like a plan to me!!!
Add a Comment