Eclipse (Court Reporters) (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

There, Their, They're Conflict Rules

For those that stroke the "there,their, they're" is anyone happy with Eclipse's conflict resolution? I think early on when I was learning E…

Started by Michele Becker

1 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Kyung

TIMECODES IN ECLIPSE

Many times my program freezes during a job and I have to re tran the job and the timecodes get messed up. Is there any way to fix the timec…

Started by anita t. shemin

6 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Lisa Moskowitz

AUDIO COMPRESSION

WHAT compression setting is the best for clarity?

0 Mar 13, 2009

Eclipse speedometer

Hey there everybody, I have heard of people being able to tell how fast they are writing a job. i've hooked up to realtime and don't see an…

Started by Mary Jacks

8 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Brenda Rogers

Auto Brief problem

Can I adjust Global Magic or something? I used it for the first time and it was so wonderful for company names and stuff, but it was sugges…

Started by Sue Baker

23 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Brenda Rogers

Eclipse audio problems

Hello, has anyone ever had problems with the Lenovo T61 and Eclipse audio? When I try to record audio and then playback, when I playback I…

Started by Paulette Ferrante

14 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Amanda Varona

Eclipse and Vista

I recently bought a new computer with Vista and need to exchange my old parallel port key for a USB, which is fine, but the gal at Advantag…

Started by Linda Osterhoudt

10 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Cathryn Bauer

Eclipse and Vista

Thanks, everyone, for your ideas. I did talk to an administrative person so I'll try the tech support and see if I can get anywhere.

Started by Linda Osterhoudt

0 Jan 27, 2009

ANOTHER AUDIO PROBLEM IN ECLIPSE

For some reason, my audio is not following the text. When I hit alt j, it starts from the beginning and not from where I place the cursor.…

4 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Patricia Harris Vernon

IMPORTANT QUESTION!

This is a question for a Case Cat user or Eclipse user or both. I will be editing someone's transcript who is using Case CATlyst, but I hav…

Started by Art Cochran

6 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Indrani Peyton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service