General Court Reporting (Court Reporters) (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOOKING FOR MEDICAL BRIEFS

I'm looking for medical briefs, any kind of specialty.

Started by Marla Sharp

6 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by StenoMiss

Does anyone use a scopist and a proofer?

I am on the brink of starting a family, and have often thought how awesome it would be if I could get to the point of trusting someone so m…

Started by Mary Motley O'Brien

17 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Kelli Combs

MEDICAL WORD HELP!

Defibrigenated? Huuuuh? Can't find it anywhere. Here's the sentence: You open up the pericardium. What you see is some blood. But most of w…

Started by Marla Sharp

7 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Melissa Hill

employment law word help

I'm looking for a name or an acronym that sounds like COTRANS. Thanks in advance.

Started by Patricia Babits

0 Feb 4, 2008

The Challenge has been issued - Come on, Reporters, Part II

Reporters and Reporters-to-be: The challenge has been laid down by Adam Miller that he is pledging to get additional certifications after…

Started by Breck Record

0 Jan 31, 2008

Commas, commas everywhere.

So would you put a comma between the is's in the following sentences. What I believe this is is this is another portion of our estimate th…

Started by Kyung

12 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Michael D. Chaney

statement under oath title page

I took two statements under oath. The case was about a title company gathering information from the homeowners. The seller did not disclose…

Started by Patricia Babits

0 Jan 25, 2008

All caught up!!

Who else is all caught up? I am. Just in time to be sick. In fact, I was getting sick on Thursday, but I was scheduled for a job that afte…

Started by Kyung

4 Jan 21, 2008
Reply by S. Arielle

PUNCTUATION PERPLEXITIES

For some strange reason, I feel this overwhelming urge to put a semicolon before and a comma after "whereas." I've done a little research o…

Started by Marla Sharp

3 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by Marge Teilhaber (TILE hobber)

COMMA CONUNDRUMS (OH MY)

Would you put a comma here: "In common parlance[,] it's come to mean somebody who stonewalls." What about now: "And in common parlance[,]…

Started by Marla Sharp

6 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Janice McMoran

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service