General Court Reporting (Court Reporters) (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Agency that doesn't pay

Yesterday I saw posts about a certain agency that does not pay.  I don't see it today, so maybe Kelli had to delete it for some reason. I'v…

Started by Emily H.

6 May 17, 2016
Reply by Quyen

Would you want to take this job?

I've been offered an arbitration which would be nine days in April and May, with three hookups.  The problem is, one, this agency takes a L…

Started by David Levy

11 May 4, 2016
Reply by kathy - iamwrdsmth

Agency violating Fed. Rule 30?

I hope this isn't a case of an agency violating regulations and getting the reporter in trouble!  I'm a Calif. CSR.  I was asked by the Flo…

Started by Lindsay Pinkham

2 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Janiece Young

Non-copy paper

Does anyone use or know where I can buy non-copy paper.  I used to buy a safety paper with a wide red stripe down the middle of the page, b…

Started by Mary Bodin

9 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Glen Warner

TAXES!

Hi everyone, does anyone know the exact rules in California as to what you can write off your paid taxes?  Also, I was on HR block do-it-yo…

Started by Connie Mardon

17 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Lauren Tilbury

TV MONITOR FOR SKYPE or V.C.

Any suggestions on the best model TV and/or monitor for doing SKYPE or videoconferencing?

Started by Rita Carpenter

5 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Janiece Young

Can't Seem To Figure Out How To Get E-trans to Print Large Font

Hi Everybody, I was just wondering if anyone familiar with E-transcript can tell me if there is some trick to getting E-trans to print with…

Started by Deborah Morin

1 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Rita Carpenter

Hiring new scopists from online ads, need help screening

Hi, all.  My scopist of 15 years passed away last year.  We worked great together.  She didn't read notes, so my dictionary has not been wo…

Started by Terence D. Skelton

6 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Terence D. Skelton

Include "Officer" in name on transcript?

On a police officer depo do you include "Officer-so-and-so" for the name or "name, LAPD". For some reason I can't find an example of this.…

Started by Lisa Berryhill

4 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

Interpreter said "Interpreter correction"

When an interpreter makes a statement on the record and is not speaking for the witness, but it is in the middle of an answer that she is t…

Started by Sharla Preciado

13 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Janiece Young

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service