Hardware & Software (Court Reporters) (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foot Pedal for Mute on Zooms

Someone mentioned they use a foot pedal to mute themselves on Zoom they got from Amazon, but I can't seem to find one for reporters w/o it…

Started by Michele Urbina

1 Jul 12, 2021
Reply by Andrea Johnson

HELP! Need Help after a forced Windows 10 update! Mic isn't being recognized!

Hi Everyone! I need help after being forced to do an update on Windows 10!  My microphone is not being recognized now and won't record.  a…

Started by Heather Roseman

5 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Kerry F

Pro Text software

I'm using Pro Text software for the first time to produce condensed transcripts.  Anyone who already uses it who could share your settings?…

Started by Joyce Shinault

0 Aug 24, 2017

Adjusting my machine

Hello everyone, I'm learing theory right now and have a manual machine.  I was wondering if there is a way to adjust my machine to make the…

Started by Lucia Hasbun

1 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

laptop

I'm interested in buying a new laptop...I want a glare-free screen and fairly fast...any suggestions? 

Started by Connie Mardon

3 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

Passport or Diamante

I'm considering purchasing a new writer.  Haven't heard much about the differences  pro or con between the Passport or Diamante.  I am usin…

Started by Jacqueline Toliver

11 May 15, 2015
Reply by Glen Warner

Buying a new computer...

Has anyone purchased a new computer lately?  I am in the market and have no idea what kind of laptop to buy!  Any suggestions would be most…

Started by Madonna Farrell

10 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by michele moons

Mac book for Eclipse?

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anybody out there is using a Mac book along with the Eclipse software.  My Toshiba is crapping out and it's ti…

Started by Deborah Morin

10 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Nancy Henderson

Microsoft Surface and Eclipse?

Does anyone have the Microsoft Surface with scoping software installed that works with your writer, etc.?  Please provide feedback - yes, i…

Started by Lana L. Loper

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Janiece Young

WANTED: Stenocast RED and BLUE

Desperately seeking Stenocast RED and BLUE units, transmitters and receivers -- the version that does not have to be plugged in.  If you ar…

Started by Greta Duckett, CCR, RPR, CRR

16 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Naola "Sam" Vaughn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service