Students & Teachers Forum (Court Reporters) (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Passing the almighty RPR

The older I get the more stories (although truthful!!!) I tend to tell.  I took the RPR right before I graduated.  And I passed.  That was…

Started by Mary Jo Cochran

0 Jan 3, 2013

STENO SOFTWARE

Professional software contenders:  CaseCat - $4,000 .  Eclipse - $4,000.  Both of these are the the best, but most reporters prefer Eclipse…

24 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Mary Jo Cochran

PRACTICE MATERIAL

I already have a bunch of stuff from simplysteno.com.  I have the $140.00 Realtime Coach.   Do you all know of any other practice material …

0 May 28, 2012

Online Court Reporting Schools

I live in Southern California, and I'm interested in going to school to become a court reporter.  Since all CR schools are a minimum of an…

Started by Katie Humphries

5 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Katie Humphries

reading back from realtime

hi guys. i am going to take your advice and begin to readback every day from my realtime notes (eclipse), however, I am not sure how I can…

Started by Tanya Klein

2 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Tanya Klein

Encouragement to Frustrated Student

My boyfriend and I are both court reporting students at the same school. I recently completed the program and am waiting for my state test…

Started by Anne

1 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Rich Alossi

Frustrated student needs help

I have been in school for a little over a year and a half and I am working on speed building. I've passed my 140 JC and Lit, but I can't pa…

Started by Cynthia

15 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Cynthia

Student seeks HELP!

I am a student in 100 speeds. I have been in the speed for the past two year and thinking about quitting since i can't get past such a low…

Started by Mykael Cuadras

72 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Patricia

Important! Lawsuit underway, need your help

I am trying to find students who were enrolled in the Stenotype Institute of Jacksonville' s 'two-year' program called Fast-Track. There is…

Started by Ellen Reeves

0 Sep 13, 2009

Invitation to Court Reporters Museum website

Everybody is invited to visit the Court Reporters Museum website at http://www.courtreportersmuseum.info/index.htm The website has the fol…

Started by Bill Parsons

2 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Bill Parsons

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service