kathy - iamwrdsmth's Discussions (217)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Lindsay, where's the "whole new thread" on this topic? I'd like to follow along. tks…"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Apr 6, 2017 to Free realtime in Texas?

27 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by kathy - iamwrdsmth

"that's no good.  pro tem rates are too low already!"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Apr 6, 2017 to court rates in Calif

11 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Heidi J. Ryder

"how do you know for a fact it cancelled?  maybe they did find a less expensive repor…"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Apr 6, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Professional Reporting Services,

"Brilliant!!!!   all new reporters should be hearing this!!! now to get busy on my…"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Apr 6, 2017 to Reserving reporters far in advance - and then the job cancels!

51 Dec 12, 2018

" yup, more heavy lifting...."

51 Dec 12, 2018

"Yeah, Kellie!!  that is the way it should be!  Agencies should work WITH reporters…"

51 Dec 12, 2018

"I am on your side, David, and it is only one of the reasons I am very leery about wo…"

51 Dec 12, 2018

"              I wonder what is to prevent the attorney who pays for and downloads…"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Mar 20, 2017 to Wonderful new feature on pdf-it

6 Mar 20, 2017

"seems as though you will be chasing the "downloading atty" for the copy price of tra…"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied Jun 8, 2016 to Wonderful new feature on pdf-it

6 Mar 20, 2017

" office space in your home office supplies, pens, sticky notes, etc. mileage"

kathy - iamwrdsmth replied May 13, 2016 to Tax write-offs.....need some suggestions

25 May 25, 2016
Reply by Rosalie DeLeonardis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service