Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Kelli, it lights up.  When at it's fastest, it's a bright red!"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Feb 4, 2013 to Update! - Purchasing Used Software/Equip.

5 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR

"Love my Diamante.  And love that clear one.  Unfortunately, Stenograph doesn't sell…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Feb 4, 2013 to Update! - Purchasing Used Software/Equip.

5 Feb 4, 2013

"Trust me, I know how you feel.  I, too, bought it many years ago for about $1,000.  …"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Feb 3, 2013 to HELP - Computer crashed and I need ASCII files converted to PTX

6 Feb 3, 2013

"I'm just saying, others who have posted on other forums HAVE received the letter.  T…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Feb 3, 2013 to HELP - Computer crashed and I need ASCII files converted to PTX

6 Feb 3, 2013

"FYI, RealLegal has sent cease-and-desist letters to those who have offered this serv…"

6 Feb 3, 2013

"when we moved from Jacksonville to a suburb of Tampa, ours automatically went up $1,…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Jan 19, 2013 to Car Insurance

12 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Kerry F

"You are going to LOVE being keyless!  It is so nice not to have to worry about losin…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Jan 17, 2013 to Just found out that my new laptop is not compatible with my software!!

16 Jan 17, 2013

"Yep!  Sure does!  And you can choose to lock out certain features, like printing, wh…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Jan 15, 2013 to Just found out that my new laptop is not compatible with my software!!

16 Jan 17, 2013

"Ditto what Kelli and Lisa have said.  And since you've been down this road of upgrad…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Jan 15, 2013 to Just found out that my new laptop is not compatible with my software!!

16 Jan 17, 2013

"Adriana, I just saw a posting from Stenograph where reporters can upgrade to the lat…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Jan 10, 2013 to Upgrading Equipment & Software USED

13 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by D Sanders, RDR, CRR

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service