Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"I just have the recorder itself.  BEST audio recording, hands down.  In fact, I use…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Oct 2, 2011 to DEPOSITION/COURT RECORDER REPORTER 5000 Digital Conference Recorder/transcriber 4 Microphone Package

16 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Janiece Young

"yeah, I finally figured it out.  LOL"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Sep 27, 2011 to

just now

"Just joined the group.  How do I set up "how to contact me" info on my page?  I don'…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Sep 27, 2011 to

just now

"perhaps they failed to put the wide asterisk key on.  I ordered mine with one and ha…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Sep 22, 2011 to Anybody have the Diamante and use the wide asterisk key(s)? -- Got the loaner today . . .

18 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Quyen

"I've actually had someone offer to pay me to take it for them.  I was speechless.  A…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Sep 13, 2011 to Being expelled from RPR status

22 Nov 10, 2011

"there is one here in the Tampa area, too, but I can't think of her name, as I don't…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Nov 18, 2009 to

just now

"certainly glad to be a muse. I can also amuse. LOL"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Oct 22, 2009 to If you don't charge full page rates for index pages, this flyer is for you--Save Our Court Records

7 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Roger Flygare

"OMG, I just did it on the same file, using four columns. It added 74 pages. Holy #*%…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Oct 22, 2009 to If you don't charge full page rates for index pages, this flyer is for you--Save Our Court Records

7 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Roger Flygare

"Lisa, after reading your flyer, I have a question. How do you manage to get 65 pages…"

7 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Roger Flygare

"Case is a great software. Why are you wanting to change? I mean, if it is paid for a…"

Rhonda Hall Breuwet, RDR CRR CLR replied Oct 19, 2009 to Realtime software

6 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Kristin Vickery

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service