Quyen's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (579) Replies Latest Activity

""

Quyen replied May 1, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

""

Quyen replied Apr 30, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"That's ... awesome! :)"

Quyen replied Apr 30, 2009 to FINALLY AN ATTORNEY NOT WILLING TO GIVE OUR WORK AWAY!!!

13 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Veronica Kubat

"I just wrote my check today, Judy -- even gave them a gift. :)"

Quyen replied Apr 30, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"I've had enough of the NCRA. I don't need to read the forum. The NCRA could "why and…"

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"You're welcome to call it whatever you like. You're entitled to your opinion, just a…"

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Aaawww, thanks, Mary Ann. *blushes* I feel the same way, as if reporters don't care…"

Quyen replied Apr 29, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Mary Ann: We have a choice: We can fight, or we can take it lying down and watch th…"

Quyen replied Apr 29, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"I agree with everything you've said, Judy. I will pay only to go to the annual conv…"

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Oh, so I've just had my assumption validated. Hot of the May 2009 NCRA issue (page 2…"

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service