Quyen's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (579) Replies Latest Activity

"Well done, Glen. Thanks. :)"

Quyen replied Apr 29, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Just to add another two cents since I AM getting all riled up about this, what exact…"

Quyen replied Apr 29, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"I am unaware of whatever need there is to test a freaking person who sits there and…"

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Yes, if the association decides to test/certify ANY method of reporting other than S…"

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Unfortunately, Glen, I believe this is just an unconscionable attempt by the NCRA to…"

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"I felt compelled to post the following from the NCRA's Constitution and Bylaws as to…"

Quyen replied Apr 28, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Yes, Kathy, please reconsider joining so you can vote and help us fight for OUR prof…"

Quyen replied Apr 28, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"I second the idea of changing the name back to NSRA -- after we've replaced the enti…"

Quyen replied Apr 27, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"Rosalie, thanks for reading. Even if you are not a member, please encourage any/all…"

Quyen replied Apr 27, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"I agree that they should recuse themselves, but that's assuming they're going to be…"

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service