Alt shift O to create an ASCII.
Alt O to print.

I love that Eclipse can make a pdf. The lastest upgrade included a little piece of software called CutePDF. You just choose CutePDF instead of your printer after hitting Alt O, and it creates the pdf. Simple.

Views: 693

Replies to This Discussion

Arghhh!! I love this macro from you, Brenda. I did it in one ini and have been using it. I just did it in another ini and when I hit ALT+E it freezes Eclipse and nothing works (or opens). I have to ctrl alt del to get out?? I'll call support right now ~ so bizarre. I restarted my computer and tried it in the other ini and it works there but still not the new one?? Did this ever happen to you? Did I hit a weird combo that I don't know about?
Stacy, did you make sure to add that macro to your other ini? Although, it should just work like normal. Shouldn't freeze up at all.

I forget to apply the macros to other inis. I pretty much stay in one and only switch for printing purposes so I get the right footers and things, but I don't have to reapply all my macros. I don't like working with multiple inis. Jenny's the Queen of Ini Use!
Me and Jenny!! I use a different ini depending on who I work for and then one for videos ~ I often think of changing, but I've been doing it this way for so long . . .
Can you apply your macros in one ini to all by exporting to all? Or do you have to do one ini at a time. (you probably don't know since you don't use multiple inis) I haven't played around w/ it because I just end up recreating the macro. It doesn't really bother me until I use an old ini for someone I haven't worked for in a long time and then I realize I've adjust a lot of hyperkeys and macros!?!?
Oops, it's Jenny and I, right??? I typed "Me too" and then changed it to "and Jenny" and looking back it looks wrong. Oh, my brain is just not functioning right now ~ I can't even remember basic English ~ maybe it's payback for my procrastination in not doing my two really long transcripts waiting for me during my supposed work-at-home day. I'm just sitting down to work ~ not good. Anywho, thank you:)
I have different inis! I have them for different reporters when I overflow, but I do all my RTing and editing in one, then switch and apply the other ini things -- footers, etc. This way I don't have to export my editing macros and hyperkeys. I don't use anything different for video -- just a different cover page.

Jenny uses an ini for RTing and a different one for editing and maybe a different for printing. Hurts my head! lol
Oh ~ I could do what you do! Hmm, might just work. I RT (for myself ~ still chicken), edit, etc. in the ini I use for the job depending on whom I'm freelancing for, but since I'm constantly making so many new changes, it might be better to try your way.
Nevermind ~ I just deleted everything I had done and started again and it works now? Who the heck knows what I accidentally hit?? Phew ~ no support call!!
The freezing thing is happening to me too. Weird.
Very weird, Marla. Like I said, I just went back and took out the macro and started again and it worked the second time. Try that ~ I wonder if there's a bug or something weird that triggers the freezing if we hit keys in a certain sequence?
Alt x to extend the sentence is currently my favorite shortcut. : )
And if you use hyperkeys, just x! :)
Ack! I just came back in here to correct myself on that. I just do things automatically now. When I think about it, I mess it up.

Thanks, Brenda. : )

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service