As you all know, we have to look professional when we go to work.  I love to dress up.  I bet I spend close to 12,000 a year on clothes alone.  My husband has no clue - have my own credit card that he doesn't see.  I pride myself on looking the best I can possibly look on my jobs.  I feel I get a lot more respect when I look sharp.  I can really tell a difference.

Anyways, I found this website called Modcloth that is just really great.  I am posting two URLs of two dresses I just bought there this weekend.  I'm hoping the rest of you will like the clothes as much as I do. I am a huge polka dot fan and would have everything in polka dots if I could.  Anyways, here are two dresses I got.  There are many, many more here. 

What I like about the website on reviews is people put what their bust size is and waist and hips and then a comment.  That helps me decide which ones to read because I'm a size 6 with D sized chest and a lot of times clothes don't always look that great if you have a large chest.  I have to be very careful.  It helps to know what size someone is when reviewing what they have to say about an outfit.  They also post pictures of themselves in the outfit, which is very cool.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/american-glamstand-dress

Views: 3309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been a Modclother for a couple years now.  You might also like Ruche and Shabby Apple too!!

Oh, cool.  Just what I need is more places to spend money.  Can't wait to check them out.  Thanks, Allison!

I think I'll head there now.  Ever since I found ModCloth, I've gone nuts there.  I just got a pair of jeans in the mail today and I bought five dresses.  So much fun.

Okay.  Ruche looks too vintage for me.  That sort of means sort of the filly, lacy summer-type dresses.  They'd look super cute if I was 17.  I liked Shabby Apple better.  Very cute clothes.  So many clothes and so little time.....

LOL, I know what you mean!  Hubs keeps laughing everytime UPS shows up!  I said I NEED new work clothes, haha.  Meanwhile, I only worked one day this week because of the holidays... I'm out of control this week.  I hate when something arrives and it doesn't fit.....I get sad, haha :)

I hear you.  It's almost addicting - waiting for the mailman.  You wouldn't want to see my mailman - not someone anyone would want to wait for.  That's a whole other topic...

I don't know what it is about me that I never really took to clothes shopping.  I'm happy with a handful of cute dresses and a couple pairs of wedges in black or brown.  Since I'm always working with different people, I could wear the same outfit every day and no one would even know!!!

Allison, Allison, Allison, you will know you have the same outfit on.  Boy, don't let my husband read this.  He would totally agree with you.

I get excited to go to work; what cute outfit can I wear today???

Call it a habit from seven years of reporting in South Florida.  You, or at least I, tend to lose your will to spend money on clothes because you will inevitably soak them in sweat every day even just walking from your car to the building because of the humidity.  Too many clothes = too many dry cleaning bills!!  I'm back in Dallas now, but it appears I've held onto that trait....

I bought this dress last month from Boston Proper.  Looks great with a black blazer.

I just bought this dress on Amazon today.  So cute!!

Very cute!!!

Well, this dress showed up and it looks super cheap.  Should have known.  It was only 55.00.  It looked so cute online though.  Bummer.

I don't know if you guys can see the polka dots on this dress.  It's black with shiny black polka dots.  So cute.  I love it.  Another Modcloth amazing dress!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service