Jennie Ann's Discussions (413)

Discussions Replied To (329) Replies Latest Activity

"I add a dollar a page for DVD transcription, on top of what my normal page rate is,…"

Jennie Ann replied Jul 9, 2009 to Going rate per page on DVD Transcription

2 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Ryan Court Reporters

"Wow. I really enjoyed those quizzes. That is truly an eye-opening site. Let me just…"

Jennie Ann replied Jul 6, 2009 to Grammar practice tests...

9 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Jennie Ann

"Thanks, Karen, for the heads-up. I was wondering why my post would not show up when…"

Jennie Ann replied Jul 5, 2009 to Messages here need approval??

22 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Tami

"Wow, that is GREAT info, Elsa. I had no idea that this is how it worked. Thanks for…"

Jennie Ann replied Jul 4, 2009 to Mozy Online Backup: Pros and Cons

6 Jul 10, 2009

"Excuse me while I burp. LOL! I found another article about the so-called "National T…"

Jennie Ann replied Jul 3, 2009 to New Zealand Court Reporting Goes Electronic

5 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Michelle

"Thanks for the kind reply, Quyen. :) You know, this reminds me of another industry…"

Jennie Ann replied Jul 2, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"I have no dog in this fight. I do not do any court reporting. I do transcribe CLIENT…"

Jennie Ann replied Jul 1, 2009 to IMPORTANT!!! NCRA Action -- A NATIONAL Threat to STENO Court Reporting Profession -- Think Deposition Reporters Can't Be Replaced by ER/DAR? Think Again!

96 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Aleece DePuey

"In the '70s, the so-called "norm" of completing court reporting school was 3 years.…"

Jennie Ann replied Jul 1, 2009 to 7 YEARS THE "NORM" FOR A STENO WRITER TO FINISH SCHOOL??????

47 Jul 8, 2009

"I would use "repo'd." I use the apostrophe for some awkward words like that. For ex…"

Jennie Ann replied Jun 30, 2009 to Past tense for "repo"?

5 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Heather

"K.C., I am so envious. I would love, love, love to hear Lillian Morson speak. I ho…"

Jennie Ann replied Jun 24, 2009 to WHICH STATES?

42 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Montrell Vann, RMR, RDR, CRR

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service