Cindy Boedy's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Eclipse has a timer but I have found it's never accurate to the time the videog…"

Cindy Boedy replied Aug 4, 2012 to How to calculate on federal depos the "Seven-Hour Rule"

8 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"I think someone should hire attorneys to sue RealLegal for gouging us at $60 a pop f…"

Cindy Boedy replied Jul 1, 2011 to I am Looking for a product that is comparable to Etranscript or RealLegal. Is there anything out there new or used?

54 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fleming

"Beth, just Google it and you'll find it.  I watched their tuturial and it looks like…"

Cindy Boedy replied Jun 9, 2011 to I am Looking for a product that is comparable to Etranscript or RealLegal. Is there anything out there new or used?

54 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fleming

"But does it work with Summation?  That's why a lot of attorneys I know require the E…"

Cindy Boedy replied May 23, 2011 to I am Looking for a product that is comparable to Etranscript or RealLegal. Is there anything out there new or used?

54 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fleming

"Bust!  Any other recommendations?  "

Cindy Boedy replied May 16, 2011 to I am Looking for a product that is comparable to Etranscript or RealLegal. Is there anything out there new or used?

54 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fleming

"Wasn't there someone on this discussion who offered to convert files to Etrans??  W…"

Cindy Boedy replied May 16, 2011 to I am Looking for a product that is comparable to Etranscript or RealLegal. Is there anything out there new or used?

54 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fleming

"For a dep or anything with my cert page attached, no, I do not put unintelligible, a…"

Cindy Boedy replied Apr 22, 2011 to Advice on (unintelligible)

17 May 25, 2011
Reply by Alejandria Kate

"Debbie, The sad story is that an individual conversion is up to - are you sitting do…"

Cindy Boedy replied Apr 22, 2011 to I am Looking for a product that is comparable to Etranscript or RealLegal. Is there anything out there new or used?

54 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Nicole Fleming

"80,000 - Michigan - steno"

Cindy Boedy replied Oct 19, 2009 to Anonymous average yearly income poll for reporters.

15 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Oralia Guzman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service