Kelli Combs (admin)'s Discussions (2,028)

Discussions Replied To (1699) Replies Latest Activity

"You all know there is a group on here called "Have You Ever Heard Of...." on CSRnati…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Dec 5, 2017 to Has anyone heard of this agency?

4 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Debra Codiga

"I have the Impression and my writer has cracked as well.    I'll tell you what, I'll…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Nov 22, 2017 to Need input on purchasing a new machine

2 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Kelli Combs (admin)

"There is a Videographer group under the map when you hit on the Cover Depos group. W…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Nov 7, 2017 to Certified Videographer needed 11/28/17 Forks, WA

1 Nov 7, 2017

"Heidi -  Where in my post did I say this was my "brother's cat"?  I never said that…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Nov 4, 2017 to Kitty needs a home. Anyone want a sweet kitty, Amelia?

6 Nov 4, 2017

"I have her on multiple Facebook pages.  She is not at my house.  She is at my friend…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Nov 4, 2017 to Kitty needs a home. Anyone want a sweet kitty, Amelia?

6 Nov 4, 2017

"I totally agree.  My husband had the listing so of course, he can't say anything to…"

6 Nov 4, 2017

"I'd personally rather give my money to the abandoned animals that need help.  I've g…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Oct 1, 2017 to Helping people in Texas through Hurricane Harvey Adopt a Family

2 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by June De Lotto

"I know not all that much work goes to Fresno on this website in the Cover Depos area…"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Sep 15, 2017 to Fresno, California

1 Sep 15, 2017

"Lindsay, I do the same thing.  Looks nicer in the transcript too."

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Sep 5, 2017 to How do you handle reading from a document?

9 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by D Sanders, RDR, CRR

"No, I don't do that.  I do: Q  You see it says in the last paragraph:             …"

Kelli Combs (admin) replied Aug 26, 2017 to How do you handle reading from a document?

9 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by D Sanders, RDR, CRR

RSS

© 2024   Created by Kelli Combs (admin).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service